Funny and Inspiring Spongebob Quotes



Well, until now, I'm a Spongebob fan. I don't know but his positive aura always sets my mood on happiness mode. Here are some Spongebob funny and inspiring quotes that somehow entertained and moved me at the same time.

"I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready!"

"Can't have dirty garbage!"

"Another day, another dollar!"

"When you use your IMAGINATION you can do anything!"

"Squidward? if i were to die right now, in some sort of fiery explosion due to the carelessness of a friend, well, that would just be ok."

"If you want to fly, all you need is friendship."

"Licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets."

"You can't rush perfection."

"Love is handing someone a gun and letting it point to your head, believing that he won't pull the trigger."

"F is for friends that do stuff together U is for you and me N is for anywhere and anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea!"

Hope these
funny and inspiring Spongebob quotes made your day! lol


Share/Save/Bookmark




Posted byRR at 5:19 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment