Inspiring LeBron James Quotes



Com'on guys! Let's accept the fact that no one comes close to LeBron James in NBA today. All he need is a championship ring and boom! He's the best player ever played in the NBA. Here are some of my favorite LeBron James inspiring quotes.

"I don't need too much. Glamour and all that stuff don't excite me. I am just glad I have the game of basketball in my life."

"With that locker room I could sleep there after games."

"Ask me to play. I'll play. Ask me to shoot. I'll shoot. Ask me to pass. I'll pass. Ask me to steal, block out, sacrifice, lead, dominate. ANYTHING. But it's not what you ask of me. It's what I ask of myself."

"I am just happy to be part of the Nike family."

"That's all our team is about. If we stop people, we're the most athletic team in this whole tournament and we can get out and get easy buckets."

"I'm going to do everything I can to get ready to get back to my team as soon as possible."

"I wish I could sit here and give you words to describe what my mother means to me. There aren't enough words in the dictionary. I don't know how she did it."

"I'm not afraid of nothing, I just like the challenge, and I love being here."

"I thank God for the God-given talent He gave me. I worked hard to get to the point where I'm at."

"I'm just thankful for every day that I wake up."

"I was about time for me to wake up and for me to be more aggressive. Once I start feeling like that, I feel unstoppable."

"Man, meeting Michael Jordan for me was like.. black Jesus walking towards me. It was overwhelming to me to finally meet the guy I've looked up to my whole life."


If you got more
inspiring LeBron James quotes out there, feel free to share it through your comment. King James for the win!


Share/Save/Bookmark




Posted byRR at 6:18 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment