Alice In Wonderland Inspiring Quotes.



Have you seen Alice In Wonderland? Not yet? That's lame. This movie made me fall inlove with Mia Wasikowska (Alice). Here are some Alice In Wonderland memorable and inspiring quotes that moved me while watching the movie.

"Alice: It would be so nice if something made sense for a change."

"Doorknob: Read the directions and directly you will be directed in the right direction."

"Alice: What is the use of a book, without pictures or conversations?"


"Alice: I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see."

"The Mock Turtle: Well, I never heard it before, but it sounds uncommon nonsense."

"The King: Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop."



Share/Save/Bookmark




Posted byRR at 5:04 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment